Subject: Register Now: Webinar on Meaning Youth Engagement - Nurturing and Empowering Our Future Leaders in Anti-Corruption Work: Stories from the Field
From: "IAACA Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: "Secretariat IAACA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 10:08:27 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to extend a cordial invitation to your organization to 
attend the Webinar on Meaning Youth Engagement entitled “Nurturing and 
Empowering Our Future Leaders in Anti-Corruption Work: Stories from the 
Field”, which will be held on 4 July 2024 (Thursday) from 4:00 to 7:00 pm 
(Hong Kong Time, UTC+8).

This training programme is co-organized by IAACA and the Hong Kong 
International Hong Kong International Academy Against Corruption (HKIAAC) of 
the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) of Hong Kong, China, 
with the support of the Global Resource for Anti-Corruption Education and 
Youth Empowerment (GRACE) Initiative of the United Nations Office on Drugs 
and Crime (UNODC).  The objectives of the Webinar are to underscore the 
critical role of youth people in the new era of fighting corruption; share 
different perspectives and practical experiences for community education by 
showing how to meaningfully engage them in preventing and fighting 
corruption; and foster international cooperation and synchronizing the 
understanding in the realm of empowering the youth in the fight against 
corruption.

We are thrilled to inform you that experts from UNODC, ICAC, the National 
Transparency Authority (NTA) of Greece, the Ethics and Anti-Corruption 
Commission (EACC) of Kenya and the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission 
(MACC) will shed lights on the youth engagement strategy and practical field 
experience.  Through presentations and discussions, participants will have 
an invaluable opportunity to have more insights from experience of our 
speakers in youth engagement in anti-corruption work.  You may refer to the 
attached flyer for more details.

This Webinar is free of charge.  If you are interested to attend, simply 
return the attached enrolment form by 24 June 2024 (Monday).  The Zoom link 
of the Webinar will be sent to you separately nearer the time.  Please do 
not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.  The Secretariat remains at your 
disposal.

Best regards,
IAACA Secretariat

International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities Secretariat
Tel +852-3701 4514 | Fax +852-3590 9279 | [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  | www.iaaca.net <http://www.iaaca.net>  | Facebook: 
iaaca.official <https://www.facebook.com/iaaca.official>

International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities is an independent 
and non-political anti-corruption organization with the mandate to promote 
the effective implementation of the United Nations Convention against 
Corruption and assist anti-corruption authorities worldwide in the 
prevention of and fight against corruption.  For details about its mission 
and work, please visit www.iaaca.net <http://www.iaaca.net> .